Tuesday 3 June 2014

Against my foe!




As I sit reading my Bible I have decided to pray and ask the Lord my God, Abba Father in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ please stand up for me.  ‘Great is the LORD, of David Contend, O LORD, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me!  Take hold of shield and buckler and rise for my help!  Draw the spear and javelin against my pursuers!  Say to my soul, “I am your salvation!”  Psalm 35: 1-3


Abba Father You know the tongues that are speaking against me, people that are bad mouthing me, LORD my LORD I pray that You will deal justly with these people, whatever they say against me LORD may it return to them 100%.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...