Monday 2 June 2014

Words of Gods promises to me ... Genesis 28: 15



Twitters to God



Genesis 28:15

'I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.'

My daily devotions are pointing to this word of God.  The Lord my God is watching over me wherever I go, I believe that He will bring me back into the land He promised me.  He will not leave me until He has done what He has promised to me.  I take this work on the grounds that my God is true and He is with me regardless of my difficulties.  As a cloud watcher I am waiting for the storm to pass and the rains to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...