Tuesday 3 June 2014

Taste and see that the LORD is Good!




I want to take this opportunity in singing praises to my LORD and Savior.  I will Bless the LORD my God at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.  May my soul always make its boast in the LORD my God, let the humble hear and be glad.  Oh, magnify the LORD my God with me, and let us exalt HIS name together!


I seek the LORD and He answers me and delivers me from all my fears.  Those who look to HIM are radiant and their faces shall never be ashamed.  Me poor old me. Cry out to the LORD and He hears me and saves me out of all my troubles.
The Angels of the LORD encamps around me who fears the Lord and delivers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...