Wednesday 15 April 2015

Are you Craving God?

Matthew 6:33

King James Version (KJV)

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
I have been thinking about this verse and to be honest I wonder how often I really was 'seeking the kingdom of God'?  My passion is obviously for the Lord.  It has been said that I cannot speak to people without bringing the Lord into the conversation.  With the result in that people steer clear of me and my conversations.  When we go somewhere I like to say grace before we have something to eat.  It stresses other people out.
Now I am wondering by doing all that I do, am I truly 'seeking the kingdom of God'?
The latest thing that is on my mind is to draw near to the Lord, but how?  I have now decided to do things differently, I am now praying that the Holy Spirit work through me, so that I do not offend other people.
So I hope that you and I can be looking to the Lord, please guide me and help me in seeking You Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...