Tuesday 2 February 2016

Pleasure


            Colossians 4: 2 (TLB)
            2 Don’t be weary in prayer; keep at it; watch for God’s answer, and remember to be thankful when they come.

I think of my own three beautiful adult children and two beautiful little granddaughters and two stepchildren.  God has blessed my life with beautiful children and they are truly a blessing to me.  It pleases me when I see them; the children have turned out to be God fearing children. 

I treasure the thoughts and I devote my time in prayer and I am watchful and I am always thankful for the grace God has put into my life.

I keep praying for my family, friends and loved ones – never forgetting that the Lord Jesus loves me first.

Prayer

Abba Father as I pray and thank you for the pleasure of being a mom and grandma, thank You for the blessings You bestow on me with my children.  Thank You for answered prayers, they are blessed and You are keeping them safe.  In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...