Friday 19 February 2016

May God lift you Higher .... and .... Higher


Matthew 17:20 (NIV)

20 He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it, by starting at some point and doing it on a regular basis you begin to rise higher.  In the beginning it is baby steps and then you progress to little bigger steps and before you realise it you have giant steps.

The thing is start now, the year is still ahead of you and with the help of the Holy Spirit you are able to attain your goal.  Praise God for His faithfulness and also that He gave you faith, now use it.


Prayer Abba Father nothing is impossible with You by my side, I feel excited and look forward to each new day.  Thank You for raising me higher and higher, in the name of Jesus.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...