Thursday 4 February 2016

Pray for Mercy

Isaiah 63 : 15 ~ 19

'Look down from heaven and see from your lofty throne, holy and glorious.  where are your zeal and your might?  Your tenderness and compassion are withheld from us.  But you are our Father, through Abraham does not know us or Israel acknowledge us; You, O LORD, are our Father, our Redeemer from of old is your name.  Why, O LORD, do you make us wander from your ways and harden our hearts so we do not revere you?  Return for the sake of your servants, the tribes that are your inheritance.  For a little while your people possessed your holy place, but now our enemies have trampled down your sanctuary.  We are yours from of old; but you have not ruled over them, they have not been called by your name.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...