Wednesday 3 February 2016

Today I put it all in God’s hands


I have come to the point in my life that I realise that I keep on asking the Lord to take care of this, that and the other.  Before long I go and collect it back from the Lord and see if I can just fix it.  The harder I try to fix it the bigger the mess.

I was talking to one of my friends and she said, “I see you sitting with your hands in your hair, you feel that you are worthless and that no one really cares about you.”  She also said “that is a lie from the devil, you are worthy and most of all you are loved.  God said that He has called you by your name and that you are His. Isaiah 43:1”  I burst out in tears.

So today I have committed so much into the LORD’s Hands because I just cannot do it on my own any more, I keep on messing things up.

In the meantime I need to relax and learn to take care of myself. 


Father, Abba Father, give me the grace to allow the oil I pour on others, to be poured on me.  In Jesus name I pray.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...