Monday 26 March 2018

Come and Praise the LORD God with me!


Psalm 7: 17
“I will thank the LORD for his justice; I will sing praises to the sovereign Lord!”

In humility, I want to bring You praises today. I give the LORD my God all the thanks due to His righteousness and I will sing praises to the name of the LORD, the Most High.

O LORD, my Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth! You have set Your glory above the heavens. Out of the mouth of babies and infants, You have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.

the LORD is in His Holy Temple; the LORD's throne is in heaven; His eyes see, His eyelids test the children of man.

The heavens declare the glory of God and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.

LORD, yet You are holy, enthroned on the praises of Israel. To You, O LORD, I lift up my soul. O my God, in You I trust to let me not be put to shame let not my enemies exult over me. LORD God I will trust in You. You are my stronghold, my shield and my shelter. I love You, Lord.

Prayer

Lord as it is written in Psalm 25 “Indeed, none who wait for you shall be put to shame; they shall be ashamed who are wantonly treacherous. Make me know your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me for You are the God of my salvation; for You, I wait all the day long. Remember your mercy, O LORD, and Your steadfast love, for they have been from of old.” In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I pray, Amen



Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...