Friday 23 March 2018

I won’t lose my vision!


Romans 8: 28 “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.”

This has been a truly difficult week for me and my colleagues. I am a contract worker and I was constantly plagued by the thought of losing my job before my contract came to term. I decided to take my eyes off the problem and bring my contract before the Lord my God. I remember something I read in the Bible where King Hezekiah received a letter from his enemies and prayed over this letter. From my point of view, God has only got good things in store for my life and I wanted to pray asking Him to stand in the gap for me. I need my job right now because so many people depend on me.
It struck me God was dealing with my colleagues as well as with me, I prayed and prayed and God said that He has blessed my hands for work. I believe that and I believe that my contract is in place. Then I heard things have changed for my colleagues too. I do believe God’s plan for my life will be accomplished no matter what the devil throws at me.

I almost lost my vision and I humbly ask for forgiveness from God, I cannot allow these things in life to throw me around. I know that the Lord is in control and that He has a plan for my life, and I will embrace it. No matter what others might say? God is always in control and will help me and others.

Prayer
O Lord God, in the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, thank You for opening this door for me and my colleagues. We are grateful that You have a good plan for our lives and we embrace You today for this opportunity. Bless the work of my hands as well as theirs. Thank You for being there for me in my hour of need and for them too. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen


Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...