Wednesday 14 March 2018

Jehovah El Emeth – LORD God of truth


Psalm 31: 5 KJV
“Into thine hands I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.”

Why is telling the truth so important to me? I feel God gave me the ability to discern when someone is telling a lie. I also believe God gave me His Word [Bible] so that I can have a measuring stick.

Look I realise I am not what you could say a perfect person, I do have many problems but one thing I truly appreciate is people that tell the truth. Regardless of what the consequence may be.

I want to stay in God's Word and under God's power of truth that makes my life choices so much easier. I am able to discern right from wrong and with God's help I am getting there slowly but surely.

Prayer

LORD God of truth thank You that I am able to learn from You, the truth in Your word for my daily living. Lord, thank YOU, that You have opened my eyes and ears to Your word. Teach me to live according to Your Word. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...