Monday 19 March 2018

God is my helper


Psalm 54: 4 ESV “Behold, God (Elohim Ozer Li) is my helper; the LORD is the upholder of my life.”
A call came in and all the people in my office had to attend a meeting, their lives are in the balance today. Today they are going to receive letters telling them where they are situated and be posted. None of them is ready for this, my first thought is are they being tested, stretched or strengthened.

Each person deals with change differently, from my point of view, I believe God has always and will always be my helper. I believe God has a future in place for me to prosper me and not to harm me. The people who are set on destroying my future I hope God is dealing with you the same way you are dealing with me. If you bless me I pray the Lord will bless you too, and if you curse me, ditto back to you.

Prayer

Elohim Ozer Li, Lord God my helper, thank You for today, thank You that You are strengthening me and that You are helping my colleagues and that we are able to call on You in our hour of need. Bless my family and friends in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen


Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...