Tuesday 20 March 2018

My Life is in the balance


1 Chronicles 28: 20
“He will not fail you or forsake you until all the work for the services of the temple of the LORD is finished!”

I will not fear because God will never forsake me, my work isn’t done yet. I will trust in Him at all times, I have poured out my heart before the God of my Refuge.  LORD, You will cover me with Your feathers. I am covered by Your hand of protection.

LORD, I know You will not fail me or forsake me, I believe You O LORD am my Strength, I will sing praises to You for You O God is my fortress, the God who shows me, steadfast love. Elohei Chasdi my God of kindness, goodness and faithfulness.

Jehovah Jireh my God in his steadfast love will meet me, God will let me look in triumph on my enemies.  You are the LORD my provider.

Prayer
I humbly stand before You LORD Jehovah Jireh, I love and worship You. I stand before You and I bring my case to You. Lord hear my case. In Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen

Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...