Tuesday 12 July 2011

dreams

I dreampt I was walking through my kitchen down the stairs to the garage and as I opened my garage door I looked up and all the boxes that were packed in the garage had disappeared.  I could hardly believe my eyes.  On waking up in the morning I walked to the garage to check what actually happened and I opened the door and al the boxes were still in its place.  I decided to check on the internet to see what this could this ment.  It stated that I was feeling alone and afraid and that I most probably was unsure of myself.  I am in a new environment and I am still adjusting to my new life style.  How weird are our inner being, we seem to send out messages in our dream to speak to ourselves.
My prayer for today is that the Lord will give me the strength to face this day and to trust in HIM and not be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...