Thursday 14 July 2011

Growing stronger through change

change is something we face every day, when you wake up in the morning and when you go to bed.  Change is constant.  I have been living in a very small town and it has been a real big adjustment in my life.  I think that it is very difficult to live with people that dont seem to understand the urgency of things.  Living in a big city and then moving to a little town is a huge change.  It is taking time to adjust and I find that I get irritated with the people and I am irritated with myself.  Why do we need to face change every day?  Well it struck me that we are in change all the time.  Our bodies are changing all the time, our mind changes all the time, we have to accept it but even the days are changing.  I looked outside and saw the sun is shining and the birds are singing and it looks lovely but can you believe it is freezing and cold, the weather even changes.  So lets face it change is constant.  So I said to myself, stop fighting and being difficult accept that you are in a changing world and that it is normal to change.  What to do, well from this moment on I am going to take one step at a time, I am not going to plan my life to death.  I am going to live each day moment by moment.  Engjoying each minute of the day and facing each situation as it comes my way.  Have a wonderful day and God bless you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...