Friday 15 July 2011

Morning Devotion

I dedicate my day and my life into the hands of my Lord Jesus Christ.  ... Hallowed be thy Name ... Baruch haba bashem Yeshua hamashia, Lord I will worship and praise Your name today.  I want to become more like You and I stand in humbleness before You this morning.  Lord please purify me and cleans me, create within me a clean heart, mind, spirit and soul.  Help me Lord to draw near to You today and not to disappoint You.  I dedicate my family into Your hands this morning and I pray Lord for supernatural favour in each of our childrens lives, Lord let each child enjoy Your supernatural favour with You Lord as well as with people.  Keep each child save let no harm come to them I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over each one.  My mum and her husband keep them save and I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over each one of them.  Lord I bring my husband before You this morning in humility and I pray for his protection, I ask Lord for supernatural favour in his life with You Lord as well as with man.  I bring my business before You Lord in humility and I ask Lord for supernatural favour in our business and I pray Lord that we may enjoy favour with You Lord as well as with man.  Lord getting us on our feet and helping us grow.  So that we may have more than enough to give to others and have for ourselves.  I thank You Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and saviour I pray.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...