Wednesday 4 July 2012

Praise the Lord God



With a grateful heart I stand before You
 With a longing in my heart I praise Your name

Lord Jesus thank You for hearing my prayer
 Lord Jesus thank You for being near

I will worship and Praise Your Holy Name
 I stand in awe of Your great loving kindness

When I wake-up in the morning You are here
 When I go to work You are here

When I go home after work Lord Jesus You are there
 When I drive in the traffic Lord You are there

I stand in awe of Your faithfulness
 I stand in awe of Your greatness
I stand in awe of Your loving kindness
 I stand in awe because Lord You first loved me

A Poem to honour my Lord God

By Yvette van Niekerk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...