Friday 7 December 2012

My cup overflows!! Praise the Lord


King David wrote in Psalm 23 ‘You (The Lord God) anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.  Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life.’

God is wonderful and His mercy is new every day.  When God anoints our heads it means His supernatural favour is on us.  This oil makes it easy for us to move forward in life, with God’s anointing on my life I am able to face each day and enjoy the blessings He has in store for me.

Joel Osteen mentioned that with oil we can make things fluid and because it is fluid they flow.  Imagine you are actually fluid because of God’s anointing on your head.  

It is my prayer that you will have a blessed day and that all the supernatural favour of God will be on You today.  We can only be grateful for God’s supernatural favour in our lives, thank You Lord in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ.  You are awesome Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...