Wednesday 12 December 2012

Jesus is born


The shepherds said ‘let’s go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.’  

Come let’s hurry to Bethlehem and see where we can find the child.  The shepherds rushed off and went into Bethlehem.  They found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger.  

The met up with a couple of their friend and said ‘have you heard the good news?’  Looking at the shepherded they said ‘no, what good news?’

The shepherded said ‘The angel of the Lord appeared to us and told us of the arrival of a child that is born in the town of David. He is the Savour and he is Christ the Lord.’

‘Really?  What does he look like?’ they asked and wanted to know ‘where can we find him?’

At that time Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart.  The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen which were just as they had been told.
Lord God, in humble prayer I come before You today and ask Lord that You will guide me, and show me the purpose of my life.  Lord I pray for wisdom and I ask Lord that You will teach me the way I should go.  I love You Lord and thank You for the time I have available and that I may come into Your presence.  I dedicate my life into Your hands today and I pray Lord for all the people reading my blog.

As each person reads it may Your Holy Spirit touch their lives and bring them into Your kingdom.  Lord You have favoured me with this tool and I pray Lord that I will use it to benefit You.  I pray Lord for the right words to speak and write.  I pray Lord for the right message at the right time.

Bless each person today Lord giving them their heart desires.  Help them face each day and know that You alone are in control over our lives.  We give You Lord all the glory and honour in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ I pray.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...