Tuesday 15 April 2014

You are: Created for a purpose



Jeremiah 29 Amplified Bible (AMP)
11 For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.




As I face today I want to thank you Lord, I believe with all my heart, mind and soul that You have created me for a purpose.  I don’t know what my future holds for me but I am embracing it with both my hands.  I am taking Your Word into my heart.  Lord I know You love me and have a good future for me.  I am not going to worry about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...