Wednesday 30 April 2014

So worthy of His love?




John 1: 16 (Amplified Bible)

16 For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favour upon favour and gift [heaped] upon gift.
 

Work in progress - I am a work in progress

Lord Jesus I thank You for Your righteousness, You are my advocate and I can never come before the father without You.  I am the righteousness of God in You Lord Jesus Christ. I cannot work for my favour with You Lord Jesus, You died on the cross for me.  I believe in faith that I am the righteousness of God in Chris.  You said it Lord, I believe it.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...