Thursday 23 July 2015

Pray like Hannah

 1 Samuel 1:11Amplified Bible (AMP)
11 She vowed, saying, O Lord of hosts, if You will indeed look on the affliction of Your handmaid and [earnestly] remember, and not forget Your handmaid but will give me a son, I will give him to the Lord all his life; no razor shall touch his head.


How serious are your prayers?  How desperately do you want the Father God Almighty to answer your prayers?  We who are blessed with children would not know the anguish and pain that Hannah had when she prayed for a child.  It was her heart’s desire to have a child; a son of her own.  She was prepared to give her child back to the Lord to serve Him so sincere and desperately she wanted a son.
The real truth I believe is that the Lord God sees each and every persons heart and intention, He knows what your motives are.  Are you able to pray sincerely and believe that God answers prayers?  Will you pray for the things you desperately want?  I pray that the Lord God will give you the wisdom and understanding and knowledge to pray earnestly for your needs in the Holy Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.


You are a Blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...