Sunday 4 October 2015

Attitude


Colossians 4:6Amplified Bible (AMP)
Let your speech at all times be gracious (pleasant and winsome), seasoned [as it were] with salt, [so that you may never be at a loss] to know how you ought to answer anyone [who puts a question to you].
            These days it’s very clear people say and do as they please, never keeping in mind that what they say might offend or hurt others.
            We are reminded to be pleasant and winsome, our words should be seasoned with salt.  We also need to keep in mind that when we are asked a question that we would know how to answer it.
            As you step into your Managers office this morning with your excellent idea, think of what you want him or her to hear.  Keeping a good attitude will help you ‘ace’ the deal.
            People are fickle and you and I know that, so when someone makes you angry remember Colossians 4: 6 today.

Prayer   Lord Jesus help me be gracious in my speech today, let it be seasoned with salt and help me to know how to answer people that ask me any questions.  Thank You Lord, Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...