Wednesday 7 October 2015

Pray for your Pastor


Ephesians 6: 19 (AMP)
19 And [pray] also for me, that [freedom of] utterance may be given me, that I may open my mouth to proclaim boldly the mystery of the good news (the Gospel),
Paul asks the believers in Ephesus to “Pray for me, that freedom of utterance may be given me, that I may open my mouth to proclaim boldly the mystery of the good news ~ the Gospel.”

Do you ever think of praying for your Pastor?  I never thought about it until our Pastor asked the congregation to please pray for him.

As time went by a couple of old people were praying for our Pastor.  He mentioned that he felt his preaching was made a little easier.  The Pastor then asked that the congregation come to church during the week and pray for our church as well as for the Pastor.


Prayer Father God we pray that our Pastors will have the freedom of utterance to open their mouths in proclaiming boldly the mysteries of the good news to us and the world.  In Jesus Name we pray, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...