Tuesday 6 October 2015

The Secret of the Lord


Psalm 25:14 (AMP)
14 The secret [of the sweet, satisfying companionship] of the Lord have they who fear (revere and worship) Him, and He will show them His covenant and reveal to them its [deep, inner] meaning.
            My BFF (Best Friend Forever) normally is in on all my secrets, how I feel, if I’m sad and when I’m really happy.  The thing to think about is do you only go to the LORD your God with all your sad secrets?  Or do you take the good things that happen to you, and share them with the LORD?
            Can you too come to the Lord Jesus in prayer and say “Lord Jesus; Your will be done.” Yes, you can when you have a relationship with the Lord.  By trusting that the Lord Jesus will help you in everything you do.
            Prayer Thank You Lord, it amazes me when You answer so many of my little desires, without my even asking.  Lord thank You for You loving kindness and companionship in my life.  In the Holy Name of Jesus, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...