Tuesday 26 June 2018

Approaching God’s Throne of Grace.


Hebrews 4: 16 AMP
“Therefore let us [with privilege] approach the throne of grace [that is, the throne of God’s gracious favour] with confidence and without fear, so that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find [His amazing] grace to help in time of need [an appropriate blessing, coming just at the right moment].”
  • God says we can approach His throne of grace, He is waiting for us.
  • We can stand before the Father with confidence and without fear.
  • The Fathers mercy is there in our hour of need.
  • This past month I was desperate for the Fathers grace, I only had to call on Him in Christ Jesus’s name.
  • God’s blessings come right at the moment I needed it.


Prayer
Abba Father, what a privilege I have in being able to approach Your throne of grace with all confidence and without fear. I accept and receive Your mercy and grace today in my hour of need, thank You, Christ Jesus, of Nazareth. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...