Monday 25 June 2018

My Identity


1 Corinthians 10: 31 ESV

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

It just struck me that I actually determine how a situation is going to turn out in my own life.  Yes, me, the way I think about life, the way I approach life and how I actually interact with people in my own life. I see God in a specific way and I just cannot change, that’s me. Let’s be honest I make many mistakes, but I believe God understands me.

When I wake up in the morning I am full of smiles, I enjoy life and I am excited to start my day.  I have many difficult days but I brush them off and carry on as though nothing is stopping me. I see my life as a gift from God. I am unique and the people in my life have to adjust and get with the programme.

I used to ask why me? These days I say okay what am I supposed to learn?  Asking God to show me what am I supposed to learn? Checking my identity, I believe that God called me by my name, I belong to Him. Wonderfully created and in His image. I am special, brilliant, beautiful, and I feel I am talented and I think God is using me.

I believe both you and I are here for this moment in time, let’s use it to honour God.

Prayer
Lord help me to remember who I am in You. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for each day, new in your mercy. I love You, Lord. Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...