Wednesday 20 June 2018

#June – Struggling To Find My Balance


John 8: 31-32 AMP
The Truth Will Make You Free
31 So Jesus was saying to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you abide in My word [continually obeying My teachings and living in accordance with them, then] you are truly My disciples. 32 And you will know the truth [regarding salvation], and the truth will set you free [from the penalty of sin].”

I just truly haven’t had the strength or wisdom to write anything in my blog this past couple of weeks. We had a tragedy at home, our tenant who rents our grand flat committed suicide. I didn’t know that this was on the anniversary of my husband’s deceased wife. This triggered some shocking experiences.

This past couple of weeks I have been under firing line and I truly couldn’t have made it if not for the Lord Jesus Christ and some of my good friends. I kept reading the Word of God as best I could at one stage I almost lost my focus and let go of God and everything. The pressure was getting to me and then I stopped and chatted with a friend. Went to church and God spoke to me in the service.

Without God I am nothing and I cannot allow my circumstances to prevent me from serving the only God I truly love. If you find a moment please keep me in your prayers too.

Prayer

Humbly Abba Father I pray for guidance and help. Lord this month has been so difficult and thank You that You didn’t give up on me when my faith almost failed me. Lord, I am still fragile and I need You in my life. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Follow me: 
Get your copy of Daily Devotional Ebenezer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...