Friday 12 April 2019

Whatever things you ask for in prayer.

https://kellan-publishing.selz.com/item/daily-devotional-ebenezer


Mark 11:22-24 (AMP)
22 Jesus replied “Have faith in God [constantly]. 23 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be lifted up and thrown into the sea!’ and [a]does not doubt in his heart [in God’s unlimited power], but believes that what he says is going to take place, it will be done for him [in accordance with God’s will]. 24 For this reason I am telling you, whatever things you ask for in prayer [in accordance with God’s will], believe [with confident trust] that you have received them, and they will be given to you.
Matthew 21:22 (AMP)
22 And whatever you ask for in prayer, believing, you will receive.”
Philippians 2:15-16 (AMP)
15 so that you may prove yourselves to be blameless and guileless, innocent and uncontaminated, children of God without blemish in the midst of a [morally] crooked and [spiritually] perverted generation, among whom you are seen as bright lights [beacons shining out clearly] in the world [of darkness], 16 holding out and offering to everyone the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to rejoice greatly because I did not run [my race] in vain nor labour without result. 


Today Lord in faith I come before You and I say thank You, Lord, Jesus for my job. Thank You, Lord Jesus, for supernatural favour with You and with people. Because I am a child of the Most High God I have been blessed with Your supernatural favour. I am humbled in thinking that You loved me even before I loved You. I am humbled in knowing You care about me every day even when I am not faithful to You. Lord because of Your awesomeness, Your faithfulness, Your grace which is new every day, I am blessed. I am loved by You and people. I confess today that whatever I say and believe You will give it to me. I thank You Lord for open doors of great opportunities. I thank You, Lord for blessing my life as it is and I know You have more in store for me.
Today I confess and believe that You, Lord, will give me the job I need so that I can provide for the people I love. I confess and believe that Your Word is the guidance in my own life. Lord, Jesus You are my beginning and my end.
Today I confess that only You, can change my life, only You can open doors and close doors for me. I pray for a steadfast love of You in my life. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ my Lord, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...