Tuesday 15 October 2019

I realised that my life cannot change if I didn't change my way of thinking.


Philippians 4:8-9 Living Bible 

And now, brothers, as I close this letter, let me say this one more thing: Fix your thoughts on what is true and good and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely, and dwell on the fine, good things in others. Think about all you can praise God for and be glad about. Keep putting into practice all you learned from me and saw me doing, and the God of peace will be with you.
I decided to focus my mind on the Lord Jesus Christ, I am negatively inclined and I struggle with negative thoughts all the time. I realized that if I was serious about changing my negative thoughts to a more positive way of life I had to take my thoughts captive.
When you read Philippians 4 verses 8 you are reminded of thinking positive thinking. Not focusing on the negative things in life that break you down. Let God's Word, the Bible grow in you. Learn to focus on verses that build you up and start your spiritual growth by studying God's word.
Please pray with me, Lord, please help me stay focused on Your Word, lead me and guide me. Help me turn my dark and negative thoughts back to You, in Jesus name amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...