Tuesday 4 February 2020

Hello and how are you?







I've been away for 6 weeks and only now starting to recover. I was so fortunate in being treated to a lifetime holiday I could not obtain in my own strength.

I remember in 2018 I prayed to ask the Lord if it would be possible for me to go overseas to Australia to visit my brother. I was very upset and thought I would never leave South Africa never mind going overseas.

But God hears all our prayers, I realize that today and when I was in Australia I realized God answers prayers.

So some background in 2019 my brother who lives in Australia actually came to visit all of us here in South Africa. It was such a lovely time and I expressed my desire to visit him but I didn't have the means.  I am unemployed and I don't have two cents to rub together.

Well, my brother bought me a ticket to visit him in December 2019 and my husband was gracious in allowing me to travel overseas. My daughter gave me cash to go over and to pay for my visa and other important documents. I went overseas with a lot of cash in my pocket and also had such a great time.  My brother is such a great guy, he spent all of this time with me.  We went everywhere with my sister in law Carla and little Jadyn, I saw all of Adelaide and had the most wonderful time of my life.

If you truly pray and God knows your heart I believe He is able to answer every prayer. God is so wonderful and He answered my prayers. I am still amazed at this great vacation,

my thanks and gratefulness is towards the Lord my God, my brother and sister in law and my daughter.  All of you made this possible for me to take a lifetime vacation, one that I can never ever do on my own.

Lord you are more than I can explain and You are wonderful, Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty I am the most grateful person that lives.

Praise and honor to the name of the LORD, Amen


Praise the Lord



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...