Friday 14 February 2020

LORD, teach me to pray.

One thing I truly desire is to speak to God openly and honestly. I know the Lord Jesus, teaches the disciples to pray:

Jesus said: "When you pray, say:

Father,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
Give us each day our daily bread,
Forgive us our sins,
for we also forgive everyone who sins
against us.
And lead us not into temptation.

I do not consider myself an expert prayer warrior, so I feel I need lots of guidance on this part of my walk with the LORD.

Today lets start our prayer life with the Lord's prayer and keep on praying this until we feel we can move forward. Let's open our hearts to God and wait on the Holy Spirit for guidance.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...