Thursday 13 February 2020

God's Promises to me today (Thursday)


Philippians 4: 6 - 7
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Psalm 107: 13 - 14
Then they cried out to the LORD in their trouble, and He saved them out of their distresses. He brought them out of the darkness and the shadow of death and broke their chains in pieces.

Matthew 11: 28 - 30
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

Psalm 34: 17 - 18
The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles. The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves such as have a contrite spirit.

Isaiah 40: 31
Those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

As we start our day I want to encourage you to take the time and meditate on the Word of God, should you be feeling anxious or afraid. We serve a great and mighty God, that we can call out to in our hour of need.

If you are struggling with fear and worry, bring it to the Lord and let Him help you, start seeking the Lord and He will be found.

God is waiting for you to approach Him, speak freely to Him, He is listening.

Lord God what an awesome God You are, we can come to You with our small problems and You hear it, I am happy and grateful that You have been and still are here with me. Bless each person today with supernatural favor who is reading this message, with You LORD and with people. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...