Monday 17 February 2020

I surrender LORD!


Psalm 5: 1 - 3 MSG
"Listen, GOD! Please, pay attention! Can you make sense of these ramblings, my groans, and cries? King-God, I need your help. Every morning you'll hear me at it again. Every morning I lay out the pieces of my life on your altar and watch for fire to descend."

Paying attention probably is one of my problems. I get sidetracked and I miss out when my attention is drawn away. I struggle with mundane things. I am also very in a rush and feel people drag their feet when I want something done. Have you felt any of these things, frustration and then impatience? I find myself in this part of my garden, I am of course trying to rid my garden of these two weeds. So it's difficult for me at the moment.

So here's something to meditate about, "how can I become  intentional about how I approach my life and frustration?" It is my desire to focus on praise and adoration to the LORD on a daily basis. I seem to fall short in this area, shamefully I need to work on this.

LORD, I am asking You please forgive me, I repent of my lack of focus, hear my cry and see my heart. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...