Wednesday 12 February 2020

God, please give me Your dream for my life?



Mark 8: 35
“If you try to hang on to your life, you will lose it. But if you give up your life for my sake and for the sake of the Good News, you will save it.”

I wonder if I am living my dream or the dream God has for my life? Have you ever thought about that, are we here just to get up every morning, go to work, come home cook and clean, go to bed, work until we have to retire. Sit at home and wonder what comes next?

I believe God is looking for people willing to take up the next thing, which starts going to church. Connecting with God’s people.  Working towards the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ, in the church we grow and become established.

My husband said something to me this morning if a person truly studied God’s Word and applied His principles in their lives, God would surely prosper them.

I believe God is working in my husband’s life, God is drawing him closer to him.

Before the Lord Jesus went back to Heaven after his resurrection, he said “Go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the ages. Matt 28: 19 – 20

Lord, humbly I want to pray to ask You what is Your dream for my life, I want to fulfill this dream and be in Your family. I dedicate each and every member of my family into Your hands, I draw a hedge of the blood of Jesus Christ around all of them. Lord, each person reading my blood, bless them and give them the thirst to seek You. I pray for supernatural favor in my own life with You Lord as well as with people. Blessings from above, I pray this in the precious name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...