Sunday 9 February 2020

How grateful are you?

Psalm 100

A Psalm of thanksgiving and for the thank-offering.

Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all you lands!
Serve the Lord with gladness! Come before His presence with singing!
Know (perceive, recognize, and understand with approval) that the Lord is God! It is He Who has made us, not we ourselves [and we are His]! We are His people and the sheep of His pasture.
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and a thank offering and into His courts with praise! Be thankful and say so to Him, bless and affectionately praise His name!
For the Lord is good; His mercy and loving-kindness are everlasting, His faithfulness and truth endure to all generations.
It's Sunday and I'm grateful that I was able to go to church and bring praise to the LORD and say thank You for my life, my husband and all my children.
God blessed my life and I feel so happy that I can spend time in His presence.
Great and mighty is the Lord!
Praise His name

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...