Thursday 6 February 2020

Praying for a discouraged heart and despair

Psalm 3: 3 You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.

Psalm 30: 11 - 12 You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy, that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.  O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever.

John 10: 10 The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. But Jesus came that I may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

Today, humbly Lord, I want to come before Your throne this morning, Lord You know my heart and understand the discouragement in my life, I sometimes feel despair and without strength but today Lord You are my shield and my glory and the lifter of my head.

Lord today I know You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy, that I might sing praises to you and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever.

As I face today Lord I want to stand up against the devil who has come to steal and kill and destroy.  But Jesus came that I may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

Please, Lord, bless each person who reads my blog today, fills them with Your Holy Spirit let no harm come to them, bless their lives with supernatural favour let no harm come to them, in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...