Wednesday 28 November 2012

Rejoice in the Lord!!!




Like you, I am also writing my own biography.   The main topic in my biography obviously will be me and my focus will be on God.   I believe my reason for living is firstly to worship and praise the Lord my God.  In Psalms 34 we are reminded to Praise the Lord at all times.  Today, it is my desire to worship and praise the Lord with my lips, with my whole being I want to go out and praise the Lord my God.  Come with me and let us give glory to the Lord our God.  Let us praise His name together. 

Psalms 34: 1 – 3 ‘I will praise the Lord at all times; his praise is always on my lips.  My whole being praises the Lord.  The poor will hear and be glad.  Glorify the Lord with me, and let us praise his name together.’

As it is written in Thessalonians 5, rejoice always.  I want to make this my one and only purpose in life and that is to rejoice always in the Lord my God.   The Lord God is so wonderful and He looks after all of us.  What are we without Him?  Nothing, we cannot do anything for ourselves and we need to stay at His feet.  You too are building your relationship with the Lord our God, drawing closer and closer to Him each and every day.  I have to take the time in the mornings, drawing from the word of God, growing spiritually and not letting go.  In holy prayer I am seeking His will in my own life.

1 Thessalonians 5: 16 ‘Rejoice always.’  

Taking this command from the Bible, I will rejoice always in my Lord God.  I will praise the Lord with my whole being, I want to ask you to hear and be glad with me.  Let us praise the Lord’s name together.

Nehemiah 8: 10 ‘the joy of the Lord is your strength.’

Lord Jesus Christ you are my joy and my strength, I dedicate my life into Your hands today, asking You to lift me up and hold  me close to You.  Never, Lord, never let me go as I feel I am nothing without You.  I declare and state boldly You Lord Jesus Christ is my everything, my future lay in Your hands.  I am successful through You Lord Jesus, I am prosperous, I am financially stable, I have more and more because of You Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...