Wednesday 7 November 2012

Help me see You Lord

Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old.  Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.  Isaiah 43: 18 - 19


Lord Jesus, I don't know how to face the future it seems to be difficult from where I stand.  I want to ask You Father God to reveal to me this new thing that is springing forth.  Lord You know my circumstances and You know what we are facing this very minute.  I know that You shake things up to make things happen.  

I am in a position where I really don't know where, what or how.  I am asking You Lord to please reveal to me the 'new things that are springing forth'.  

Thank You for Your loving kindness and thank You Lord for being in control over my life.  I dedicate my family and friends into Your hands, I pray for their salvation and I ask that the words sent out will fall on good ground and that the Holy Spirit will come and take over and grow the new seeds.

All this I pray in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...