Wednesday 21 November 2012

Sexuality




1 Corinthians: 6: 18 – 20
‘Flee sexual immorality.  Every sin that a man does is outside the body, but he who commits sexual immorality sins against his own body.  Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?  For you were brought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.’

It is my heart’s desire that my husband and I both have a pure heart when it comes to our sexuality.  May we both enjoy being with each other.  I want to pray that the Lord will keep us and protect us from indifference, displeasure, condemnation, busyness, un-forgiveness, numbness, or disinterest.

1 Thessalonians 4: 3 – 5 ‘It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honourable, not in passionate lust like the heathen, who do not know God;’

May the Lord create a desire within my husband to always dire me and not anybody else, not in imagination or physically.  May the Lord create the same desire within my own heart towards my husband, that we would love and honour each other till the day we die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...