Monday 12 November 2012

You are precious to the Lord God!




‘. . . You are precious to me.’  Isaiah 43: 4


  Lord thank you for letting 

me know that 

I am precious to You.

Lord You are doing it all for me
Lord You are taking me from strength to strength
I don’t have to face my fears alone …. You Lord are with me
Thank you Lord for my husband who is by my side,
helping me and standing by me.
Taking me in his arms and holding me when I feel so lonely and fearful
Drying my tears and holding me close.
Thank You Lord for letting me know that I am precious to You
Without You Lord I am nothing … thank You for speaking to me through Your word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...