Wednesday 13 February 2013

Stop worrying ... Mathew 6: 31


Hello Darlings these couple of days at home have become so hectic I wonder sometimes whether I am coming or going.  You wonder what I have been up to; let me tell you.  I decided to up skill myself and enrolled for a course on Project Management.  I believe I would do well in this area and I feel confident that I would be someone that most companies would be able to use.  I feel that I am easy to work with and get along with most people.

The self-study isn’t that easy I need to put in approximately 40 hours of self-study and learn as much as possible before I attend the course.  I am almost half way there but I must be honest it isn’t that easy.  I seem to be able to go through two chapters at a day and then I have just answered the questions and gone over the syllabus.  I have 4 chapters remaining and the I need to tackle the exams and start the practitioner.  I am putting in my time and effort and I am just praying the Lord Almighty will enrich my knowledge and give me the necessary wisdom and understanding.  I also want to ask that You pray for me when I attend my course 11 – 15 March 2013. 

I have decided to ‘stop worrying’ and give this into the hands of my Lord and Saviour, I want to bring this matter before Him today and ask Him to help me.  The word teaches in Matthew 6: 31 … Do not worry.  I am calling on the Lord with my problems and difficult situations asking Him to help me put my worries in His hands.  Matthew 6: 31 – 33 ‘Therefore do not worry, saying, what we shall eat? Or what shall we drink? Or what shall we wear? For after all these things the Gentiles seek.  For our heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.  But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.’

Guys I am pursuing my dream, I am doing everything I know to draw near to the Lord Almighty, I am doing the best I can and trusting and focusing on the Lord Almighty.  I want to encourage you today to stop worrying and start believing and trusting in the Lord our God, through the precious blood of Jesus we are saved and have the right to stand before our Father in Heaven.

Heavenly Father God, thank you Lord for today, thank You that I am able to come into your presence and state my case.  Thank You that You are here for me and that You will give me the necessary wisdom, understanding and knowledge I need to do my work today.  Lord I am seeking You and I am knocking on the doors of heaven, please Lord open for me.  I believe in You and entrust my life into Your hands.  Thank you in the holy name of Your son Jesus Christ my Lord and Saviour.  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...