Wednesday 27 February 2013

Take up my cross daily




Luke 9: 23 ‘Then he said to them all:  If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.

Hello darlings, how are you today?  I know taking up my cross each day is something I have to do and so do you.  Each morning when I rise and I face the day I can decide whether I am going to have a good day or a bad day.  Sometimes my circumstances don’t allow me to have a good day.

It will be a phone call or something I see on Facebook.  The only means right now in my life to bring the word of God to people around me is to write something on my day.  Looking in from the outside you probably would think, what can I offer you.  I don’t know if there is anything I can offer you, I am a woman with limited resources.  In that respect I cannot offer you anything, spiritually, I am doing as much as I can to get the word of my Lord and Saviour out into the world. 

Writing something as much as I can, the Lord saved me and died on the cross for my transgressions.  I am a child of God and I can trust in Him.  I don’t want to shame my Lord and let HIM down.  I want to let you and everybody else know that God loves you.  He son Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins.  He was raised on the 3rd day and sits on the right hand of Our Father God.  The Almighty God in heaven.
The Lords eyes on over the earth, searching for people who are serving Him, devoting their time and efforts in studying His word and drawing near to HIM.  

Take up your cross with me today, let us walk the distance and follow the Lord Jesus Christ.  Through Him we will have eternal life.  Take up your cross and come follow HIM.

This is my heart’s desire, that the Holy Spirit will come into Your hearts and mind today, that You may have a hunger and thirst to find our more about our Lord Jesus Christ.  Holding Him close to You and allowing the Holy Spirit to renew your minds, body and soul.  Changing you so that you too may become more like the Lord Jesus Christ.

Bless you as you read this today.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...