Saturday 23 February 2013

Treasure within




The Message:  John 14: 15 – 17 ‘’If you love me, show it by doing what I’ve told you.  I will talk to the Father, and he’ll provide you another Friend so that you will always have someone with you.  This Friend is the Spirit of Truth.  The godless would can’t take him in because it doesn’t have eyes to see him, doesn’t know what to look for.  But you know him already because he has been staying with you, and will even be in you!”

Hello Darlings may the Lord Almighty Bless your hearts and fill your minds with the Word of God.  May only goodness and supernatural favour follow you today as you read my blog.  May the Lord show Himself to you and may you also enjoy the knowledge that the Holy Spirit is with you and within you.

I am so inspired by the knowledge that when I become born again I received the gift of the Holy Spirit, with the Holy Spirit living in me I am able to conquer all my fears.  I am able to do all things through the Lord Almighty as He is with me all the time.  My dreams and hopes lay with my Lord and I truly love the Lord my God with all my heart, body and mind.  I want to become more and more like the Lord Jesus and I want to know that the renewing of my mind will create purity within my heart which will follow me in joy and gentleness towards all people.

Reading John 14 I want to encourage you in ask the Father God in the name of Jesus Christ to lift you up and to fill you with the Holy Spirit.   I want to encourage you to apply yourself and to look to the Lord our God for guidance and in so doing grow spiritually.  We have the Divine Perfection living within us and with the Lord we are able to live good, clean lives.  We are able to touch the lives of people around us.  In doing this we can change our characters and stop grovelling.  We can amour ourselves with the Holy Spirit within us and take up the full armour of God.  Ready always to face the world head on.

Aspiring to grow spiritually and to bear beautiful fruits of truth, making peace with myself and growing in confidence and letting the Holy Spirit help me to grow and start moulding and changing my character, shaping and helping me condition it to a worthwhile life filled with peace and love.

May the Lord God bless you today, may you enjoy a peaceful day and evening, may the Holy Spirit come into Your lives and make you into new people, Holy Spirit filled people that are able to touch the lives of the people all around you, changing your characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...