Friday 31 May 2013

Enemies: Lamentations 3: 61 – 66





Lamentations 3: 61 – 66

O LORD, you have heard their insults, all their plots against me – what my enemies whisper and mutter against me all day long.  Look at them! Sitting or standing, they mock me in their songs.  Pay them back what they deserve, O LORD, for what their hands have done.  Put a veil over their hearts, and may your curse be on them! Pursue them in anger and destroy them from under the heavens of the LORD.

When people slander and speak ill towards you keep these words in Lamentations which was written by Jeremiah.  Yes we are going through difficult times and these people slander and speak ill of you, but don’t be sad, pray and ask the LORD God to change your situation.
Have a lovely day may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...