Saturday 18 May 2013

What makes me special?



I have been made in the image of God and so have you.  We are human with God’s breath within us.  In Genesis 1: 26  "Then God said, 'Let us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness ; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth..."

Think about that God breathed into our nostrils to give as life.  We have something of God within us.  That also means that God knows each one of us individually, who we are, what we look like and where we live.  Isn’t that just amazing?

If you know me then you will know that I am passionate about my God – the Lord Jesus Christ and I am passionate about my family and my friends.  I enjoy being with my children and I really love my husband.  

I believe God made me for a purpose as I realise God doesn’t make mistakes.  I am special and I know that God is using me every day in a unique way.  Currently I don’t see or understand how God is using me but I believe He is.  I believe that I am here for a reason and I am special because “… my unfailing love for you will not be shaken…” Isaiah 54:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...