Wednesday 22 May 2013

Lord God - change my heart.




Ezekiel 36: 26 – 27 "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them"


Lord today I am asking You in humility to give me a new heart.  Lord and I am asking that You put a new spirit within me.  Lord I am asking that you take this heart of stone out and replace it with a flesh heart.  I also want to pray and ask You Lord to put Your Spirit within me and case me to walk in Your statutes, that I may keep Your judgments and do them.    Lord I pray that You will help me change through Your Holy Spirit making it a permanent park of my thinking and nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...