Wednesday 29 May 2013

Self-hatred and Self-bitterness




Proverbs 4: 24 

“Put away perversity from your mouth; keep corrupt talk far from your lips.”

 

Preaching to myself today, I have the ability to be self-destructive, I have been taught to always put myself down and say the worst things about myself and then I vent it against the people I love.  I seem to forget how much God loves me, have I not accepted the Lord’s unconditional love?  Have I not accepted that I am the righteousness in Jesus Christ?  When will this revelation of the Lord’s love take root within me to know that I may love myself and accept whom I am?  Getting rid of bitterness, strive and so many other things, isn’t that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...