Thursday 13 December 2018

Change my words to change my life!


Matthew 12: 37 AMP

“For by your words [reflecting your spiritual condition] you will be justified and acquitted of the guilt of sin, and by your words [rejecting Me] you will be condemned and sentenced.”

Good morning, it is such a beautiful day here in Mpumalanga, South Africa. A beautiful sunlit day. How did you start your day? I start mine off with "Good morning LORD." Today I want to change my life by changing my words.  I am confessing "I am the righteousness of God in Christ." "I am worthy."  "I am a Child of God." I believe God doesn't make mistakes. I am here for a purpose.

I am worthy. I am loved and accepted by God and by me. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. My life is worth living.

God's Words says only goodness and mercy follows me all the days of my life. Come and believe with me that we are worthy. God loves both you and me.

Prayer

Abba Father, please teach me to understand Your Word and use these words to describe myself and accept me as I am. I worship and praise You, Lord. I am worthy because of the blood of Jesus Christ. I love You Lord, thank You, in the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
The Word for Today:
Proverbs 23: 7 AMP, “For as he thinks in his heart, so is he [in behaviour – one who manipulates]. He says to you, “Eat and drink,” yet his heart is not with you [but it is begrudging the cost].”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 

Christmas Party Kellan Publishing Join us at our Chatroom noon PST 19 December 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...