Thursday 13 December 2018

Wealth is given by God


Deuteronomy 8: 17 AMP

 “Otherwise, you may say in your heart, ‘My power and the strength of my hand made me this wealth.’”

Wealth is given to us by God. I am grateful for the gifts I receive from God. I know that God is busy working something out for me. No good thing will God keep away from me.

Today I commit all my thoughts and my work into the hands of God. He is preparing the way for me. Nothing I do or say can change my circumstances but only God.

I think of the Israelites when they left Egypt. They did not leave empty handed but with pockets filled with gold and silver. The Egyptians gave it to them. The also went to a land filled with milk and honey. I have something in my hand. God is using this to bless me.

Prayer

O LORD, thank You, for the gifts You give to me each and every day. I am so grateful for Your blessings. I also realise that I cannot do anything on my own. With You, I can face each day and I praise Your Holy Name. Amen

The Word for Today:
Deuteronomy 8: 18  AMP, “But you shall remember [with profound respect] the LORD your God, for it is He who is giving you the power to make wealth, that He may confirm His covenant which He swore (solemnly) to your fathers, as it is this day.”
RELATED RESOURCES:
Join in today with a one-minute scripture, and a personal inspirational message, and prayer, with Yvette van Niekerk's book, Daily Devotional Ebenezer. Order your eBook copy here today.

CONNECT:
You can follow along with Yvette van Niekerk at her 
blog, Google G+
 and on Instagram.

Inspired by today’s devotion? Share it with someone!

Other sites you may want to follow me: 

Christmas Party Kellan Publishing Join us at our Chatroom noon PST 19 December 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

God give me the power to become All You made me to be.

Grant me the strength, O God, to manifest the fullness of your design for me. As I venture into new territories, I am uncertain about the s...